Sunday, August 2, 2009

Get Started

Despite what I've said about blogging in the past, I'm starting one. I don't anticipate focusing this blog on animation (there are already so many opinions out there; the world doesn't need mine), but rather about other interests in my life like knitting, crochet, painting, and sewing. Hope this is fun...


In other news, I bought an orchid. It was a last minute purchase at the Honolulu Airport on the way back home from our recent trip to O'ahu. I am fairly confident that it is a Dendrobium bigibbum. I love it and am completely terrified that I will kill it.

1 comment:

  1. kelsey!!!

    yay, you have a blog now. i'm excited.

    i like orchids. yours is pretty! my grandma has tons of them, but i did not inherit her green thumb. at all.

    i hope yours survives. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments!