Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Big Update!

A bunch of stuff happened since I last posted. I returned from Japan. It was amazing, fun and very different. Now that I'm home, I find myself missing some of the food, konbinis, and vending machines. The highlight of the trip was probably going to Disneyland and DisneySea (I've now been to 4 out of the 5 Disney parks in the world; Hong Kong, you will be mine). Within my visit to the Disney Parks the best part was probably seeing Mermaid Lagoon. It was everything I dreamed of as a child come to life.

I was brimming with excitement...

After coming back stateside, I acquired another orchid from Costco. $16 for a giant orchid including the pot? Yes, please...


I know that it is a phalaenopsis but so far, I haven't been able to figure out what variety.

The art studio above the garage is almost finished and as soon as it is, I'll be able to get in and get moving on working on my portfolio. Hopefully, I'll be able to get some stuff done soon and post it!

2 comments:

  1. haha i love that mermaid lagoon! i hope i can go there sometime.

    oh wow i can't believe your art studio is almost finished! take pictures when it's completed; i'd like to see how it turned out. i'm sure it'll look very cool.

    good luck on your portfolio! how many things were you planning on making for it before sending it in? when's the deadline?

    <3

    p.s. try not to kill your plants (like i did)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yoyo~~~
    Hong Kong is not yours ...it is mine and Yan...
    and
    hk disney SUCKS BALLS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments!